[Groff] Groff Wiki

From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
Subject: [Groff] Groff Wiki
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:57:42 +0100

It was discussed that having a groff community Wiki would be valuable.
We at port, had already installed such a thing some years ago. Its not
very modern or comfortable, but is a Wiki. You can see it here

I just configured it as a groff Wiki.
It can be reached at

If accepted by you, we have to find and order a domain name for it.

Currently the security against missuse is handled by two Lists:
blacklist - if one of these words is found, the page is rejected

whitelist - one of these words must be in the text,
otherwise the page is rejected

The most importand work to do is creating the FrontPage. That means
creating some useful structure for the Wiki. If this is done, FrontPage
should become write protected. I hope someone has good ideas for this
and will edit the FrontPage.

Please let me know your opinion.