Re: [Groff] Meeting Werner

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] Meeting Werner
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:14:01 +0100 (BST)

On 10-May-06 Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> Hi Werner,
>
>> Hehe.  It's not only you -- the very problem why we don't have a
>> `groff.org' is that this domain is owned by a person called Dana
>> Groff.  Actually, he (or she?) just owns that domain, with a basically
>> empty web page.  Probably only the associated email address is really
>> in use.
>
> She's a she I think, "dana at groff.org".  http://www.groff.org/dana/
> is the way into the site.  I had to `Select All Text' to make the
> resume readable.

Compare this resumé with the lead article at

  http://blogs.msdn.com/chkdsk/

  "MSDN Webcast: The Revolutionary Windows Vista Transactional
   NTFS (TxF) Infrastructure"

  "Presenter: Dana Groff, Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation"

  "Dana is the program manager (PM) in Core File Services team at
   Microsoft, focusing on transaction technologies. As the PM for
   Transactional NTFS (TxF), the Kernel Transaction Manager, and
   Common Log File system, he coordinated building this new kernel
   transaction infrastructure for Longhorn ... "

and it zeems likely that they are the same person -- and a "he"!

Best wishes,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861