Re: [Groff] tables in a macro

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] tables in a macro
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:04:26 +0200

Am Montag, 12. Juni 2006 14:27 schrieben Sie:
> In general, you cannot have .TS ... .TE within a macro, only within a
> diversion.  For tables in macros please have a look at the hew hdtbl
> package in the CVS.

Thank you.  I downloaded version 0.91 from
the homepage, but with -Thtml it outputs a mass of
Seems to me that I am doing something silly in the definitions.
I'll try again and if the problems persist, I'll mail again.

ps. And, HHIS, I'll still have to learn cvs.