[Groff] Polygons in pic

From: Bill Ward
Subject: [Groff] Polygons in pic
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:31:49 -0500

The discussion of linecaps  for lines in polygons reminded me of something
on my wish list:

Since there is this powerful capability to draw (filled) polygons, how
difficult would it be to make this capability available in pic?  E.g.,

Mypoly: polygon from (1,1) to (3,1) to (3,3) to (2,4) to (1,3) to (1,1) \
        shaded "red"

Maybe even curved sides would be possible?

Bill Ward