Re: [Groff] patch for pdfroff

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] patch for pdfroff
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:28:43 +0100 (BST)

On 01-Aug-06 Keith MARSHALL wrote:
> Ted Harding wrote:
>> I recommend as a definitive example the instructions contained in
>> British Standard 6008 (BS 6008:1980, ISO 3103:1980): "Method for
>> Preparation of a liquor  of tea ... ", of which a PDF copy can be
>> found at
>>
>>  http://ftp.ee.surrey.ac.uk/papers/AI/L.Gillam/bs_tea.pdf
>
> That looks like it might also be an interesting read.  I'll take a
> look at it later.  Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Keith.

As a taster (pun intended):

  4 Principle
  Extraction of soluble substances in dried tea leaf,
  contained in a porcelain or earthenware pot, by
  means of freshly boiling water, pouring of the liquor
  into a white porcelain or earthenware bowl,
  examination of the organoleptic properties of the
  infused leaf, and of the liquor with or without milk
  or both.

Best wishes,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>