Re: [Groff] Multiple description lines in DocBook [was: ESR in manpages

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [Groff] Multiple description lines in DocBook [was: ESR in manpages versus the WEB]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:30:19 -0500

Michael(tm) Smith <address@hidden>:
> I guess maybe you should be using the latest DocBook DTD for
> validation :)

I'm using 4.4 now.  I've spent most of the last two days implementing
support for multiple namedivs and coping with the ripple effects of that
change.  (I had to rewrite the nane-section parsing completely, and that
revealed problems with a number of pages in which name sections contained
trailing junk.)