Re: [Groff] Is there an easy way to find out the width of the most recen

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: [Groff] Is there an easy way to find out the width of the most recent table?
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:35:30 -0500

Werner LEMBERG writes:
> > Is there any way to find out the width of the most recent table?
>
> Please give an example showing what you want to do.

I'd like to place something on the page relative to the right side of
the most recent table.  Right now I have to manually place it using
\h'|...|'.

For instance, in a greatly simplified example:
    .TS
    tab(#), box;
    l r r
    l n n .
    Col a#Col b#Col c
    Row 1#1.5\(dg#10.23
    Row 2#42.24#1.1
    .TE
    \Z'\h'|1.1i'\(dg - Note'
I'd like to be able to figure out what the value for \h should be
automatically.
--
T. Kurt Bond, address@hidden