Re: [Groff] parsing a corner specification

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] parsing a corner specification
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:28:35 +0200 (CEST)

> > I've searched the web and Open Group for some roff or pic
> > standards document.  So far, I haven't found one.  Does one exist?
>
>       <http://plan9.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/cstr/116.ps.gz>

Search for `pic.ps' (made from `pic.ms') in case you have groff
installed.  This documentation contains a complete annotated grammar.
Note that GNU pic tries to be compatible with the AT&T pic; this
probably explains some of the strange grammar constructs (due to time
constraints I haven't checked your specific problem).

On the other hand, you might also test with `dpic', which also
documents various differences of GNU pic, dpic, and the original AT&T
pic.