Re: [Groff] Converting man pages to PDF and links

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Converting man pages to PDF and links
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:46:50 -0800 (PST)

I have no idea how to do that but I know it is possible - SCO
had a customized set of mm/man macros that provided
this functionality.  We built the entire doc set (man pages
and manuals) into HTML and had hot-linked cross-reference
from any document to any document, with tools to check
the links before a build -- very nice stuff!

Let me see if I can turn up the right rock...

meg