Re: [Groff] Devps unmatched metrics

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] Devps unmatched metrics
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:34:32 +0100

A very old thread. I said then that I would send my
devps-generating scripts, but found they needed rewriting. Now
done. Works with groff 19 and hopefully wth groff 18 (I've
tested both). Fix directories in path.mk and makefiles to your needs.

Three parts:

MKGROFF (front end to afmtodit, creating devps font files from
a data file);

URW (mkgroff applied to the ghostscript versions of the URW
fonts, dealing with S, SS, ZD, ZDR properly);

INSFONTS (install fonts where ghostscript can find them).

I do not attempt to create afms.

Suggestions for corrections and improvements welcome.

Denis M. Wilson