Re: [Groff] Groffing a Perl routine

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groffing a Perl routine
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:03:09 +0000

Hi Miklos,

> Perl is full of things that groff doesn't like.  How would you include
> a Perl routine in a groff document?

Others have provided an answer to your question but it did remind me
once again that if something like GNU Source-highlight grew a troff
backend to accompany its existing HTML, LaTeX, etc., ones then we'd get
Perl `colouring' for free.

    http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/

I haven't looked at the source, but I'd assume it marks up the input in
a neutral manner which is then passed to the backend for rendering.

Just thought there might be someone on the list looking for a Christmas
project.  ;-)

Cheers,

Ralph.