Re: [Groff] Adding printer's marks to documents

From: Chris Schaller
Subject: Re: [Groff] Adding printer's marks to documents
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:26:44 +0100

Ted,

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Ted Harding
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> Is there any way to add those marks to a groff source or do I have to
>> add postscript code via \X'ps: <I'm lost here>'?
>
> If you're referring to "cut-marks" or "crop-marks", the following is
> an example of what I have used.

That's exactly what I was looking for (though the dimensions don't fit
;-). So I can trigger my own crop marks at the beginning of a new page
automatically and everything's fine.

Thanks for showing me your crop_marks string! I would have never ever
envisioned something like that (though it looks easy once you see the
solution ;-)!

Cheers,
  Chris