[Groff] Using other paper sizes

From: Louis Guillaume
Subject: [Groff] Using other paper sizes
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:18:39 -0500

I have a big pic flowchart that I'm trying to print on tabloid paper. I'm using...

  pdfroff -p -mspdf -d paper=tabloid --no-toc --report myfile > a.pdf

... but the pdf is still an 8.5x11-ish size. Same happens if I use plain old groff and produce a PostScript file.

How do we tell our documents what size/orientation the paper is?