[Groff] Polish characters.

From: Jacek Sobczak
Subject: [Groff] Polish characters.
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:19:00 +0100

Hello everybody,

I cannot get all polish special characters in postscript output. The
command I invoke is "groff -k -mom -Tps test.mom >test.ps". I can see
in the resulting ps file only the characters ć, ó, ł - missing are ą,
ż, ś, ź, ę, ń. Exactly the same happens to the corresponding capitals.
With the command "groff -k -mom -Tutf8 test.mom" all the special
characters are properly displayed on the console. The version of groff
is 1.20.1 on Debian. What could be wrong?

--
Jacek