Re: [Groff] Filling the last line before new indent

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] Filling the last line before new indent
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:26:55 +1100

Ted,

The ".ie" is using just that, but the last line above the figure is not filled after HELLO. Not even if I put some 8 hello after it, it is not getting right justified. There must be a way to seamlessly accommodate a figure/picture without fiddling with
the text before calling the picture drawing macro.

Miklos