Re: [Groff] testing?

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: Re: [Groff] testing?
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:10:31 -0500

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>> Anyone willing to give my new mmhtml.tmac macros a test?
>
> I'm not of much help here since I don't use the mm stuff.  However,
> here some remarks regarding the coding style and other minor issues.

OK, I'm going back and doing that now.  Note that I personally disagree about
the readability of using .do over .if, but to be honest, I trust your feelings
on this more than mine.  All the rest, no problem at all anyhow.

For purposes of testing, I formulated this stuff as a single file, and I
included it into my source with a .so request, using -mm, -mwww, and -Thtml.
It should work as it stands if it's moved to a system tmac directory, tho.  As
far as accepting it, I'll send another version to this list, but you folks will
have to decide if/when to include it in your sources.  I won't push you, and I
will likely ignore it totally unless I get much feedback.  I haven't got any
other goals WRT further coding.  Not that I'd be against it, but nothing occurs
to me right now.