[Groff] editing the head-section in grohtml

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: [Groff] editing the head-section in grohtml
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:21:11 +0200

Hello all.

I know that when I generate html output I can add information to
the <head> </head> section of the HTML with .HEAD. I'm using this
macro to add a link to an external stylesheet.

This works perfectly, but I have to insert the line

.HEAD <LINK REL="stylesheet" TYPE="text/css" HREF="stylesheet.css">

into every file.

Is it possible to edit the whole <head> </head> section, and where is it
stored?

TIA, Erich