Re: [Groff] pdfmark: spurious dropped links

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] pdfmark: spurious dropped links
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:04:46 -0400

As a follow-up, I think I may have finally identified the problem. The syntax
for my XREF macro is:

.XREF type dest [trailing]

And (depending on the type) the resulting command looks something like:

.pdfhref L -D \\$2 -A \\$3 {stored xref text}

All the dropped links have no third argument. Setting the trailing text to a \&
(zero-width space) at least works around this issue.

All that's left to do is get the ToC/Index page references working.

-- Larry