Re: [Groff] Problem with -me package

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem with -me package
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:16:37 +0100

Hello Werner,

Am 23.02.2011 um 10:56 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:

Sorry for the delay. I checked. The refer-stuff is still in english
language, even when using -mde.
Yes, of course, since only English has been implemented.

Ah, that wasn't obvious.

I'm awaiting your patches which should now be much simpler. :-)

Hope I do get it right this time. Please be patient.

Using e, refer-me and refer from CVS for groff 1.20.1 (which is
bundled with Debian Squeeze), groff emits a:

warning: tab character in unquoted macro argument

Everytime I'm switching from .2c back to .1c.

Sample code, please. Looks like a harmless message, I believe, but fixing it would be better.

See attachment.
Command line:
groff -ww -me -ma4 lipsum.me > lipsum.ps

Thank you!

:wq! PoC