Re: [Groff] gropdf and pdfroff

From: Anton
Subject: Re: [Groff] gropdf and pdfroff
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 00:18:36 +0400

Peter Schaffter:

> The  "I  haven't  used/checked  out mom" thing has
> come up a couple of times  in  this  thread  (with
> respect to introducing groff to novices), which is
> funny since mom already  implements  most  of  the
> proposals being made, viz:
> [...]

In  my case this was due to lack of support of text-
mode devices, with which I find it  easier  to  test
basic  things and to write in Russian. Once I get to
understanding the way fonts are handled  in  the  ps
device, I will surely try mom.

Except  for  said  disadvantage (which it is to me),
mom is _very_ good -- from what I  have  read  about
it.

Anton