[Groff] A question about vertical position traps

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: [Groff] A question about vertical position traps
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:41:28 +0400

Hello, again

I want to typeset a list like this:

     1.  Text text text text text text text   [label A]
         text text text text  text  text  text  text
         text  text  text  text  text text text text
         text text..

     2.  Text text text text text text text   [label B]
         text text text text  text  text  text  text
         text  text  text  text  text text text text
         text text..

In order to make the text flow around the [labels] I
want to use vertical position traps, and my  problem
is  that  I can't hava a trap spring earlier than on
the next line, so I get:

     1.  Text text text text text text text   [label C]
         text text text text text text text
         text  text  text  text  text text text text
         text text text text..

     2.  Text text text text text text text   [label D]
         text text text text text text text
         text  text  text  text  text text text text
         text text..

Can you suggest a way to achieve the desired result?
Attached  is  a  small  test example for -Tascii de-
mostrating the setting of the earliest  trap  possi-
ble.