[Groff] mom and the impatient beginner

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: [Groff] mom and the impatient beginner
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:40:27 +0200

Hi!
I know I could probably find the answers to these things if I tried
reading the documentation and spent 2 to 3 or 4 or 5 hours on it, but
I also know that some of you might be able to answer me in minutes so
now I ask and hope it's OK.

Basically, I want a square of text that fills a whole A4 sheet to the
margin. As square as possible. So I need justified text but I guess
that is default with mom. So I figured it's just to use. .PP and make
a paragraph and then adjust the font size to fill the sheet out, but.
.PP makes a paragraph indention per default so how do you make a
paragraph without indention?

The second is that I would like to have this square of text in two
versions. One a portrait A4 and one a landscape A4. How do I do a
landscape A4 in mom? and from what I understand I will also need to
find out how I do it in the possessing with groff after i have set
this in the mom document.

Thanks
Mikkel