Re: [Groff] Problem building on 32 bit Ubuntu 11.04

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem building on 32 bit Ubuntu 11.04
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:15:22 -0500

Thanks.  Been using CVS for years and never knew about those update
options.  I suppose whenever I had a problem I just deleted the whole thing
an re-checked it out.  It is amazing to me that CVS requires special
parameters to do a real update.....

I hope SVN (what I use now) doesn't have this problem!

Blake