Re: [Groff] Wrapping Text Arond Figures and Captions

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] Wrapping Text Arond Figures and Captions
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:03:09 +0000

Hello Ralph,

The basic problem is to split the lines into a lot of segments
of different lengths -- pasting the segments into place
would then be possible. The solution to the centred picture is to
make the line length equal to the left/right margin, and paste
each with one-line traps (or the diversion trap). In the
more general case the .ll request does not take effect in time. The
parshape command of TeX could do that, but I don't know TeX well enough
to know if the individual lines could be moved around.

Denis