Re: [Groff] groff-current fail to compile

From: g . esp
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff-current fail to compile
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:00:24 +0100 (CET)

----- Mail original -----

Thank
That may explain why I encounter different issues patching 1.22.1 using
groff-1.22.1-current.diff.gz
I am unsure all the issues new from 1.22.x were fixed by current cvs code.
But that's hard to test when you have other issues compiling the sources.

I didn't try from cvs code. Isn't groff-current package somehow already
boostrapped?
Obviously I directly run ./configure

pnmtops is tested in configure, so make should not try to run it if it was not
found by configure.
I agree issues may remain with others programs not found if ./configure didn't
test for them.

Gilles