Re: [Groff] Problem with mom and multipage table

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Problem with mom and multipage table
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:30:41 -0400

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013, Ulrich Lauther wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 01:22:58PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > > When I use the mom macros, in a multi page table, the first two
> > > lines on each output page are printed without vertical spacing,
> > > i.e. on top of each other.
> >
> > Example, please.
> >

> I attach a small example and the output generated by
>
> groff  -t -P-l -P-pa4 -mom test.mom > test.ps

The problem stems from the .ns request in the header macro, which is
not revoked when tables cross the page.  The fix is trivial: test
for a number register set in mom's .TS, and revoke .ns if it's found.

I've got a dinner date I have to rush off to, but I'll commit the
fix to the repository tomorrow.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca