[Groff] I have a git conversion of the repo ready for review.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [Groff] I have a git conversion of the repo ready for review.
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 19:40:23 -0500 (EST)

I have a git conversion of the repo ready for review.  Werner, is
there someplace I can drop a copy for you to look at?  If there
are problems, I want to spot and fix them *before* we put a conversion
on Savannah, because fixing them will become significantly more
difficult afterwards.

The Bible is not my book, and Christianity is not my religion.  I could never
give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.
        -- Abraham Lincoln