Re: [Groff] Creating an index with mom

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] Creating an index with mom
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:23:23 +0100

There is a fully functional indexing facility in my -markup macro system
(http://www.oxytropis.plus.com/groff). It uses makeindex. It could be
adapted for format control by using a different syle file. Thus the
feasibilty of indexing is demonstrated. I never got round to finding
how to use xindy for the same purpose.

Denis