Re: [Groff] Automake migration proposal

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] Automake migration proposal
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:53:36 +0200

Hi Vaibhaw,

On Mon, Aug 11 2014 at 06:23:18 AM, Vaibhaw Pandey <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is extremely helpful! Thanks Bertrand!
>
> Is there any work pending before we can merge this into master? Do you need
> any additional help in testing this?

No more technical work pending, but I can improve the documentation.

As for the tests, only Linux distro have been tested so far. Testing
different environments would be a good thing: Windows with cygwin or
MinGW, and BSD distros. I haven't had the time to test on these
environments as I am not familiar with them.

--
Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues