Re: [Groff] Documentation for -mom

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: [Groff] Documentation for -mom
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:02:51 +0200

Hi,

Ralph Corderoy wrote on Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:03:03PM +0100:
> GregExp wrote:

>> I am loking for an "easy" documentation about -mom.
>> This documentation should discribe how -mom macros are working.

> Have you seen http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-01.html ?

Given that the build systems disables building HTML documentation
when some support software is missing on the target system and
that the main mom documentation is (very unfortunately, but that's
the current state of affairs) HTML, we end up in a situation where
some groff installations do not include full mom documentation.

To mitigate that situation, i think it would help a bit to include
a link to http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-04.html (that file name
seems a bit awkward; is it stable?) in contrib/mom/groff_mom.man
below SEE ALSO.

Yours,
  Ingo