Re: [Groff] Suggested patch to post-html.cpp

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] Suggested patch to post-html.cpp
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:05:10 +0200

Robert,

On Mon, Sep 22 2014 at 01:56:10 AM, Robert Bocchino <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm thinking it might be a good idea to start developing a test suite
> for grohtml.  That would (1) document what grohtml is supposed to do,
> including identifying current known bugs, and (2) provide a systematic
> way to verify that patches are working as intended.
>
> Does the list agree?  If so, I am happy to volunteer to work on this.

Are you thinking of unit tests, using a test framework for C++, or more
global tests (using for example shell script) ? I think both are useful,
but I was intending to study some parts of code and would be interested
to have a C++ unit tests framework; do you have any suggestions on the
choice of a particular framework ? I am familiar with CUnit for C code,
but for C++ there are just too many choices.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Garrigues