Re: [Groff] new automake system

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [Groff] new automake system
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:01:15 -0500

Dear Werner,

Perhaps I am confused.  Let's group users into three categories:

1.  users who create documents with an already built groff

2.  users who build groff from source

3.  users who modify or enhance groff source code - groff developers

The type of user I am referring to is number 2.

Are you saying that type 2 users are still supposed to use ./configure and
not ./bootstrap?

Thanks.

Blake