Re: [Groff] Introduction to groff in french

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction to groff in french
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 00:58:47 +0100

Hi Gregoire,

Sorry for my late answer I was quite busy these last days.

On Fri, Oct 24 2014 at 01:13:27 AM, GregExp <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Bertrand,
>
> thank you for your answer. All two ideas are very good, and will make
> the first paragraph more powerful.
>
> I am afraid, I would not found the right words for it, because I'm not a
> -mom user (not yet).
>
> If you want, write it yourself (I suppose, you are french-speaking).
> Just click on "modifier" on the right, and you can write it down.

Yes I am french-speaking.  I've just modified the page: I added a small
paragraph in the introduction and a concrete step-by-step example with
mom.  Of course feel free to modify what I've written as you wish.

Two more remarks:

- It might be useful to add the complete final file corresponding to the
example.  I don't know how to do that, please find attached the file.

- I've noticed that the page https://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/bureautique that
lists all the possible programs to write text does not mention Groff, it
would be a good idea to add a link to your page there.

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues