Re: [Groff] lilypond and groff

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] lilypond and groff
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 06:33:27 +0100 (CET)

> With 2.16, I could transform .ly input into an .PSPIC... with
> glilypond.
> Since I have the 2.18.2-1-version, glilypond doesn't work any more.

*All* lilypond input files fail with glilypond?

Well, my first guess is that you have a syntax error somewhere, so
please test whether calling lilypond directly on your input file
succeeds.  Have you updated *all* lilypond input files with
`convert-ly'?

Otherwise, please provide a minimal example, together with logging
output from `glilypond -v ...', so that Bernd can investigate further.