Re: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff

From: Grégoire Babey
Subject: Re: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 21:55:58 +0100

Thank you Werner,

the 3 commands you have given to me are working fine.
From Lilypond to groff, there is no problem.

If you write the notes with Musescore first (which is a GUI-programm for
writing music), and save it in .ly-format, you get much more code.
I join a small example (c e g e) as attachement.

I tried the 3 commands with the code of example.mscz.y and I coudn't get
it working.

I tried with an old version of lilypond I could find (2.12.0-1).
I tried to short the part beginning with \score {...}
There were no more error messages, but I got no notes in the output.

Regards
Grégoire