[Groff] How *not* to print References with -ms?

From: Anton Shterenlikht
Subject: [Groff] How *not* to print References with -ms?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:38:05 +0100 (BST)

Hello

I'm making a document with multiple lists
of references. Each list comes under its own
header, so I don't need "References" written
at the top of each list. I'm using ms.
How can I disable the printing of string "References".

In case it matters, I process each file with references
by refer separately. Then I use soelim to put together
a single document. Then I use groff -ms on it.

Thanks

Anton