Re: [Groff] ms header too large

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] ms header too large
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 12:04:16 +0200

> When processing the attached source, I notice the header
> margin is significantly larger than the expected 1 inch.
> What is happening?

This only happens on the first page after the title page, right?
There is a

  .rs
  .sp 1

at the end of the definition of "cov*rp-print" in s.tmac which
is responsible for this.  If you remove those two lines, the
text begins correctly right below the margin.  But I believe
those request are there for a reason, although I can't right
now guess what this may be...