Re: [Groff] Tbl - repeating column titles

From: carsten . kunze
Subject: Re: [Groff] Tbl - repeating column titles
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 21:14:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ralph,

> It may pre-date your time on this list, but some of us here re-entered
> the book as troff source from the scan after I got Tim O'Reilly's
> permission.  http://home.windstream.net/kollar/utp/

yes, I know that and long time ago I mirrored that sources to my HDD.  But up
to now did use the scanned pages (due to laziness ...).  But this is a good
hint, compared to the scanned book a high quality typeset document from that
sources is of course much better to read.

Thank you all for your outstanding work on re-entering these sources!

Cheers,
Carsten