Re: [Groff] mom: Combining CODE with QUOTE creates excessive vertical sp

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom: Combining CODE with QUOTE creates excessive vertical space
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 22:40:45 -0400

Chris --

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016, Chris Marusich wrote:
> Specifically, when I render the attached file "groff-mom-problem.mom", I
> see more vertical space below the code snippet than above it. Is this
> expected behavior? I expected to see equal amounts of vertical space
> above and below. I'm using the following groff version:

I've been on hiatus from mom development for a while, and I see
that I neglected to commit the latest om.tmac to the git repo before
the break.  When I process your test file here, it comes out with
equal space above and below the quote, as advertised.

I have some administrivia to attend to before I commit, which I will
be taking care of tomorrow.  The updated mom should be in the repo by the
18th at the latest, as well as online at

  http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-05.html

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca