[Groff] Document Templates

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: [Groff] Document Templates
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 15:50:48 +1000 (AEST)

Does anybody have document templates, or even rigorous style guides, for things like

a)      proposals,

b)      reports,

c)      papers,

I have some definitions which cover fonts, heading styles, footers and headers, hyphenation, justification and paragraphs. I then sometimes enhance that with some background Postscript which i used only on the first page. But it is fairly crude.

I was curious if somebody had something better?

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer