Re: [Groff] colorized man pages

From: Russell Hyer
Subject: Re: [Groff] colorized man pages
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:15:11 +0100

That's lucky, still being able to define your environment, I've been
fighting my translation agency to help me actually submit a
translation for a customer (they have a new-fangled GUI that doesn't
work) that a 2-second upload button would solve in under 2-seconds :)

But, yeah, for most real things, I'm a paper/terminal person. When
things get really messy, that's when you need abstractions like
functions, or objects, or other kinds of abstractions, but being
forced to use someone else's abstraction (ie: one without access to a
programming interface/language) is like not having an interface but
whatever the word is for an interface with swear words attached :)

Happy hacking,

Russell