Re: [Groff] colorized man pages

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [Groff] colorized man pages
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:42:41 +1000

Ah, that reminds me of Hasklig <https://github.com/i-tu/Hasklig>, which
also uses ligatures to improve the readability of combined character
operators. :-)

That Iosevka font looks ace! It's such a shame it feels too squashed on the
eyes though (at least to me).

Apropos of fonts, does anybody know of a script that offers a one-step
approach for efficiently converting fonts for use in Groff typesetting? If
so, please let me know before I write one... =) I followed these steps here
<https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/fonts/type1-fonts-groff.html> and
they worked perfectly, but I was surprised at how fiddly it was...