Re: [Groff] mom : unicode in .INCLUDE'd files

From: Dale Snell
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom : unicode in .INCLUDE'd files
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:21:47 -0700

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 21:49:08 +0100, in message
address@hidden, Deri James wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> It ought to work if you include:-
>
> -P-yU
>
> On the pdfmom command line. This should tell gropdf to use the U-
> foundry, so you don't have to alter the actual mom document.

Thanks, Deri, that's something I didn't know.  I must have missed
it when I read the docs for gropdf.  That or I simply forgot about
that option, since I normally use pdfmom to build my PDFs.

I suppose should re-read the docs.  :-)

--Dale

--
When the fog came in on little cat feet last night, it left these
little muddy paw prints on the hood of my car.