Re: [groff] A macro package for lists in TROFF

From: Stephanie Björk
Subject: Re: [groff] A macro package for lists in TROFF
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 02:09:20 +0700

P.S. Actually, after re-reading your mail a bit, I think I know what you
meant by your question.  Sorry for being confused.  Anyway, I think that
Groff's ability to have numerical registers of more than 2 characters long
is "weird and fancy" relative to classical TROFF.  I started learning TROFF
from classical TROFF, so that kind of gives me a habit.