Re: from pupa to grub or grub2

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: Re: from pupa to grub or grub2
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:58:55 +0100

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> wrote:

: But I have one question: Which is better, GRUB 2 or GRUB? Since the code
: base is quite different, I think the distinction between GRUB and GRUB
: 2 is a good thing, although I prefer GRUB to GRUB 2 as a software name.

Simpluy GRUB.  PUPA, or GRUB 2, as I see it, just version 2 of GRUB but
the name is still GRUB.  I do not want to see any grub2_ prefixes in the
code :)

Johan Rydberg, Free Software Developer, Sweden |

Playing Uminski - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger