grub-devel

wiki improved a bit

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: wiki improved a bit
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:04:08 +0200

I've filled up more info in the wiki:

http://www.autistici.org/grub/

I will add more articles later. I have already written a lot about the
internals in Japanese, but I must translate them to English, since I
may not expect that many people start to study Japanese for GRUB. ;)

To bug-grub: I don't think there is much interest in this wiki as for
GRUB Legacy, since the development is not active any longer. But if
anyone wants to have a wiki space for GRUB Legacy, feel free to add
text to it. To avoid name conflicts, always use GrubLegacy as a prefix
if you make any new wiki tags for GRUB Legacy.

Okuji