grub-devel

Re: [ppc patch] add "enter" command

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: [ppc patch] add "enter" command
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:48:56 -0500

On Sep 15, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Stefan Reinauer wrote:

* Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> [040915 16:21]:
Sure. However Marco pointed out that this should live in commands/ ,
and also should be a module... so I will resubmit later. I guess there
should be a commands/powerpc/ieee1275 directory though, to allow
multiple commands to implement "suspend" for different archs without
conflicting?

what about a generic commands/ieee1275 directory? These commands should
be the same on all openfirmware based platforms, ie sparc, arm, ...

Yup, agreed. Should it turn out later that any ieee1275 arch needs special treatment, a commands/<arch>/ieee1275 dir can be created, and let the Makefiles sort out which one to use...

-Hollis