grub-devel

Re: fosdem

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: fosdem
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:19:36 +0000

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> Does anybody want to present a lightening talk in FOSDEM:
>
> http://www.fosdem.org/2005/index/news/visitors

I considered giving a talk about the internals of GRUB 2 in the Hurd
developers room, although I'm not sure if that talk will take place.
I am way too shy to give such public talk, sorry...

Who on this mailing list will go to FOSDEM?  It would be nice if we
could meet there so we can see each other in real life. :)

Thanks,
Marco