grub-devel

Re: fosdem

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: fosdem
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:24:17 +0100

On Sunday 26 December 2004 17:21, Marco Gerards wrote:
> Right, and I know that.  That is the reason why I want to give a talk
> at the Hurd developers room.  As for a lightning talk, they are too
> short and I am not a good public speaker.  Perhaps another time,
> sorry...

Ok. I may not force you to do that. :)

I appreciate if someone else is willing.

> May I ask what kind of talk you will give there?

ERP5. I didn't want to say this here, since it sounds like an
advertisement, even if it is Free Software. If you want to know more,
please use a search engine. I'm not willing to talk about this in
details in this mailing list.

BTW, my talk in RMLL 2004 was not successful... I had assumed that the
audience would be mainly computer gurus, so I had made a technical
presentation. But the audience was mainly managers, and so they were
expecting a more business-oriented presentation. I must have been more
like a sales man. The audience of RMLL is truly unpredictable for me.
It changes every year.

> At Saturday there is a special room for Hurd developers.  We can meet
> there, if you'd like?  I think most people there will recognize me.
> What do you think of that?

I hope I will be able to wake up early. It is hard to wake up in the
morning on Saturday for me, as it is the first day of a weekend. :(

Okuji