grub-devel

Re: consolidate ELF header checks

From: Guillem Jover
Subject: Re: consolidate ELF header checks
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:28:13 +0100

Hi Okuji,

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:58:26PM +0100, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> Don't do that. I must make sure that his copyright assignment has been
> done correctly. I don't know why, but he seems not to want to reply to
> my question. It irritates me a lot.

Sorry about that, it was not intentional. You asked Marco and he
replied so I though that was enough, then I sent the patch revision
Marco asked and left home, didn't saw your other mails until today.

On another thread, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> It is strange, since I have never asked him to do that.
>
> Guillem, who asked you to send a copyright assignment?

I was hacking on the kFreeBSD loader for GRUB Legacy and needed
other copyright assignments for other GNU projects, so I asked for
GRUB as well. Marco or Jeff pointed me to the assignment procudures.

Hope all is ok now, if you need more info just ask.

regards,
guillem